We are currently looking for new members of staff for our Dorchester Escape Room
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time, Zero Hours
– Provide a friendly, enthusiastic and memorable welcome.
– Check bookings in or assist with future bookings, taking payment where necessary.
– Engage groups before they step into the room, delivering the pre-game briefing and ensuring the waiver is signed.
– Take orders and make drinks (both hot and cold, barista training will be provided).
– Provide clues to players in a subtle and timely manner if needed. This will be done remotely via an outside source (e.g CCTV).
– Able to individually manage multiple games at once to ensure that teams get the most out of their experience.
– Provide an escape (failed to escape) debrief, answer any questions, take on any feedback.
– Take a group photo with the team name and time for social media.
– Reset games and sanitise room and props thoroughly between groups.
– Keep the front reception clean and tidy.
– Take and manage bookings, phone calls and emails.
– Manage social media platforms, responding to comments and messages.
We’d like you to be…
– Flexible, proactive, motivated, reliable and a team player
– Well written and spoken English with a good telephone manner
– Adaptable and quick-thinking with a (sometimes needed) creative twist
– Well presented and an enthusiastic attitudePreferred but not essential…
– Escaped an Escape Room
– Customer Service: 1 Year- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Teams and Windows Operating System
– Confident using Social Media platforms- You enjoy people watching- Barista Trained
– Highly competitive pay- Employee Discounts
– Company Pension
– Friendly and Fun Working Environment
– Flexible Shift Patterns
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected]